Here are all the exciting things that we are doing around the world to empower kids to become creators of the future digital world!
Amazing Magician who has performed globally! Fasten your seat belts as we bring excitement to your living room!
Watch the Show - Watch with your family - everyone can join!
Learn and Participate - We will share some basic stuff that you can arrange before the webinar so you can learn tricks too!
Register for the event (limited seats available)
As a parent, we all want to give the best education to our kids. We want to empower them to create the future. We want them to excel and realize their potential. Our future is digital and all industries are being transformed digitally. JetLearn is excited to organize this talk by Dr. Felienne Hermans, Associate Professor at Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science, Leiden University.
Sign-up for the event More details about the event
For more details click here
• Webinar by Dr. Hermans
• Free classes for all girl students this week
• Special discount for girl students
• Girl-power projects
• Celebrating JetMoms
• How coding - along with Reading, Writing and Arithmetic - is becoming a core literacy skill
• What are the best ways for your kids to get started on coding & STEM in a fun and creative way?
• What does research from Harvard and MIT say about early childhood coding & STEM education?
• A couple of case studies – how children are becoming creators, and also making an impact on the community
• What options can we explore today to empower our children? Our Student Expert will be happy to present to colleagues in your company, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
JetLearn is participating in the EdTech Forum 2020, and working closely with the INSEAD team to conduct the event.
JetLearn will drive discussions with global thought leaders on how EdTech can drive innovation in business models.
Abhishek Bahl (Founder@JetLearn) will be conducting the session "Launch your MVP" in an hour' at INSEAD's summer startup event.
This session will empower participants with:
-Recommended platforms to launch their MVP fast
-A few examples to get going
-An additional list of growth tools and resources to consider